UltraFX provides traders with the professional services and tools required in today’s competitive trading environment. Through LMAX Exchange buyers and sellers are matched within an anonymous trading venue, ensuring conflict free and neutral execution with the processing of trades conducted on a strict price/time priority basis. This combined with exchange quality no ‘last look’ and ultrafast execution of less than 4 ms in over 70 Forex and CFD instruments means traders receive a consistent and precise quality of execution.
- Trading will be concluded on LMAX Exchange
- Your account will be opened at LMAX Exchange
- The place of trading (MTF) is regulated
- Open order book with no ‘last look’ liquidity
- Strict price/time priority matching
- Buyers and seller order matched anonymously
- Pre and post trade transparency
- Fund held in a segregated bank account
- Minimum deposit 5,000 USD (or equivalent)
- Support from both UltraFX and LMAX Exchange Team
- Competitive and transparent commissions
- Multiple API options (FIX, Java, .NET)
- Access with MT4, Multicharts, SierraCharts
- No rejects or re-quotes
- Deep discount on colocated trading servers
- No additional cost by opening account through UltraFX
Steps for opening live account
Only a few easy steps for opening a live LMAX account:
Online trading increases the speed and efficiency of trading. But does not lower the risk. The use of higher leverage together with not knowing the specificity of certain derivatives and other instruments could lead to total loss of your investment. FX and CFDs are leveraged products that can result in losses exceeding your deposit. They are not suitable for everyone so please ensure you fully understand the risks involved.
UltraFX is the name of the service provided by Moneywheel Research Zrt. Moneywheel Research Zrt. is a tied agent of LMAX Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in United Kingdom (firm registration number 509778). Moneywheel Research Zrt. is registered with the Central Bank of Hungary (identifier: 23521050) under the Act CXXXVIII of 2007 on Investment Firms and Commodity Dealers, and on the Regulations Governing their Activities with reference number 26590-2/2013.