LMAX Exchange can be directly accessed by traders through MultiCharts trading technology. MultiCharts is a professional charting and automated trading platform, designed specifically for FX traders.
Through LMAX Exchange, clients can trade via MultiCharts and benefit from:
- Direct access to all markets on LMAX Exchange
- Trading in Micro lots
- Native stop orders and contingent orders
- High-definition charting and direct chart trading
- Multiple DOM windows
- Back testing and optimisation
- EasyLanguage® compatibility
- Entry and Exit automated trading
- 64 bit format to enable unlimited computer memory usage
- Compatibility with industry-standard TradeStation® EasyLanguage®: EasyLanguage® strategies can be customised, optimised and back tested prior to their implementation in the real market using the PowerLanguage editor.
- Powerful and flexible charting: able to handle multi-symbol and multi-timeframe charts. Time-based and Count-based, as well as Bid or Ask based data series can be mixed within the same chart.
- Market scanner tool: important for screening quotes and ranking the financial instruments that you monitor.
New clients can register and purchase a license directly from MultiCharts, alternatively existing clients can simply select LMAX Exchange as the broker and proceed to use their usual LMAX Exchange login details. When purchased please select MultiCharts Beta version 8.5.
Please Note: 1 contract in MultiCharts represents 0.1 LMAX Exchange contracts (standard LMAX Exchange contract, 10,000 notional, will be 10 contracts in MultiCharts)
- When first opening MultiCharts Version 8, locate and right-click on the LMAX tab. Select “Edit LMAX profile” and proceed to enter your account credentials.
- On the “LMAX” tab right-click once more and select the “Connect LMAX” option.
- The connection is established when the button on the tab turns green in colour. This enables the charts to open and connect to LMAX Exchange’s data feed.
- Open a new chart window, select “LMAX” in the data source and select “Add”. Instruments can now be added and viewed on the charts by selecting “OK”
- Choose the instruments to be displayed in the selected chart. Further parameters such as resolution and date range can be chosen within the “Settings” tab.
- Upon completion of the chart upload, MultiCharts will be ready to view and test trade.
Online trading increases the speed and efficiency of trading. But does not lower the risk. The use of higher leverage together with not knowing the specificity of certain derivatives and other instruments could lead to total loss of your investment. FX and CFDs are leveraged products that can result in losses exceeding your deposit. They are not suitable for everyone so please ensure you fully understand the risks involved.
UltraFX is the name of the service provided by Moneywheel Research Zrt. Moneywheel Research Zrt. is a tied agent of LMAX Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in United Kingdom (firm registration number 509778). Moneywheel Research Zrt. is registered with the Central Bank of Hungary (identifier: 23521050) under the Act CXXXVIII of 2007 on Investment Firms and Commodity Dealers, and on the Regulations Governing their Activities with reference number 26590-2/2013.