Open live account, 2nd step
Account application for individuals
Account application for corporations
To complete the account application process please send to firstname.lastname@example.org the copy of the followings:
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Certificate of Incorporation
- The last two years financial statements/three months of company bank statements(for non EEA companies)
- Register of Shareholders
- Register of Directors
- Proof of Registered Address (original utility bill or bank statement displaying the Company’s Name and Registered Addressdated within the last three months)
- Proof of Operating Address (original utility bill of bank statement displaying the company’s Name and Operating Address dated within the last three months)
- Individual verification of all active Directors (copy of passport and a recent original residential utility bill for each)
- Individual verification of Shareholders/Beneficial Owners with a holding of 25% or more
- Individual shareholders (copy of a passport and a recent original residential utility bill for each)
- Corporate shareholders (a complete list of supporting documentation for each Company as listed above) For applications from outside the UK and EEA, please supply a certificate of Incumbency (dated within the last 3 months) or notarised copies of the documentation stated above.
- Corporate Account Application Form (.pdf) (filled and signed)
Online trading increases the speed and efficiency of trading. But does not lower the risk. The use of higher leverage together with not knowing the specificity of certain derivatives and other instruments could lead to total loss of your investment. FX and CFDs are leveraged products that can result in losses exceeding your deposit. They are not suitable for everyone so please ensure you fully understand the risks involved.
UltraFX is the name of the service provided by Moneywheel Research Zrt. Moneywheel Research Zrt. is a tied agent of LMAX Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in United Kingdom (firm registration number 509778). Moneywheel Research Zrt. is registered with the Central Bank of Hungary (identifier: 23521050) under the Act CXXXVIII of 2007 on Investment Firms and Commodity Dealers, and on the Regulations Governing their Activities with reference number 26590-2/2013.